Friday, November 29, 2013

A surprise from Red Envelope

When a pretty red box tied up with a white bow arrived on my doorstep I could barely contain my excitement long enough to snap a photo! I just love when products are packaged so pretty. It makes opening it seem like a part of the treat.


Something special inside this RedEnvelope signature gift box!
and inside...

RedEnvelope kindly gifted Adam and I this gorgeous monogrammed stone crock. I love the pretty red (signature RedEnvelope!) color, with a wooden lid.

The etched monogram is just the right touch of personalization.


 Right now, the crock happily holds my k-cups.





But I can see myself using it for plenty of other things, and even in different rooms of the house.

Thanks RedEnvelope for sending us this surprise treat. If you want to get your own head over here. The canister is available from their wedding and anniversary line. They have pages and pages of gorgeous products that would make great gifts this upcoming season! I promise you will find more than one gift idea...or something to put on your own wish list!


Note: I was not compensated for this post. I was sent this beautiful gift from the sweet people of RedEnvelope and wanted to share it in our home. Per usual, this post is 100% my own views.

18 comments:

  1. So pretty and now I'm jealous because mine didn't come in the red box ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...what? How does a person get on this free-fun-train??? Clearly I'm doing something wrong...

    I love it!!!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, they emailed me, but I thought it was a scam!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were gifted by RedEnvelope too! Such a kind and sweet company! Love what you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh its so pretty! I'm in love :) I love Red Envelope :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great information. I am glad that you have shared some helpful blog.

    kitchen remodeling austin

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gorgeous post learned a great deal Thanks greatly!

    Bathroom Remodeling San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the nice post. If there are other things that you have please share freely. I will try to address them.

    quaker homes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I agree. Very good information!! Thanks for sharing this post. I really like this post because this is very very useful for me.

    solar Panels New Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great and very helpful information for everybody. thanks

    modern home builders

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics