Monday, May 27, 2013

Bah bah birthday weekend fun.

My second 27th birthday was this past week. I enjoyed some 'Trina time" in the morning--I had a hair appointment with Dana to get beautimous.

I did a little errand running and came home and worked a little around the house---followed by a wonderful 1.5 hour nap.

Adam took me out to dinner that evening and I ordered a huge and super delish salad. Some people want steak on their birthdays..I want salad and wine!
nom.
We enjoyed a nice dinner and then went home to relax on my birthday present from my dear husband...Here he is on my pretty new patio set....
birthday gift from Adam!
Good husband...he does read the blog!



But my birthday fun didn't end there. My parents and my sister came to visit for the weekend to help me celebrate and to have some family fun time. They brought snacks, a cake, and presents!!

My sister gave me this super cute little lamby. I was eyeing him last time we were at Hornbaker Gardens. He sits in our dining room now but I think he will find a home outside somewhere once we get some grass growing. (news on that soon!)
bah bah birthday have you any cake??


One of my other presents came from Hornbaker's too. Daylillies! I can't wait to get them planted. Word on the street is that they will bloom this year.
Source Hornbaker's Gardens
We had a good weekend full of shopping, wine tasting, and cooking.  Here is a good example of our fun while Adam & Dad were outside grilling dinner...

blurry selfies...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes on twitter, instagram, facebook, texts, and phone calls, and to those who I got to celebrate with this weekend. 28 will be a good year!


XOXO, Trina

7 comments:

  1. Well, happy birthday there, sweetie-pie!! Although I have to beat you down a little bit for referencing Boo Boo in ANY context... Bleccchhh!!

    However, you made up for it with your sweet little lamb, and your hubster is adorable ... congrats on that find! :) Glad you had a great birthday!!
    -andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but honey boo boo speaks the truth!! thank you he is pretty cute!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a fabulous weekend.
    I love me some Honey Boo Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your new patio furniture :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday... looks like you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing birthday! You know, calories don't count for a few days before and after, and yet you still chose salad. Impressive. Also, your views are amaaazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday celebration and that patio set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics