Friday, November 30, 2012

Guest Bathroom reveal (so far)

Our full guest bath is the first left on the second floor.

First door on the left...
This will just be a guest bathroom now, and will later be for kiddos. The bathroom is not large at all, there is plenty of room for a 48inch vanity a stool and full size shower/bath combo.

Now that I see the wall color on the computer it isn't right, yet again.
For this room we used the wall color Sherwin Williams Bittersweet stem 7536. It is basically just a tan with a hint of brown, not the yellowish color my lack of camera skills shows here.

Our shower curtain is from Amazon. Again my lack of camera skills does it no justice. It is pretty and actually kinda girly in person (but Adam didn't seem to care so it must not be too feminine). But I wanted something simple with a little style since I wasn't sure what color accents I wanted to do so I stuck with white.

We just used a vinyl tile from Menards on the floor here. We will probably put a nice ceramic tile down at some point, maybe even to match our master bath. But a big reason we did this is because this would be our only bathroom for almost a month! So we needed to get it done fast in order to move in.

Vanity.
We just went with the *GASP* regular old builder mirror for now because I couldn't find one large enough for the 48 inch vanity---well that wasn't fug. Sometime this winter I plan to frame it out to make it pretty.

Delta faucet in Venetian Bronze
All of our faucets in the house are from Delta in Venetian Bronze finish. Our vanity countertops are made from Marble in the the color "bone" . We purchased them from a local company in Amish land called Classic Marble of Arthur

We still are waiting for our electrician to come back sometime soon to finish up the rest of the fixtures in the house, including the vanity lights. Once we have those in I will show them off because I am loving what I have picked out.


Happy Friday! What do you have planned for the weekend? We are working on the house and hopefully sleeping in or taking an afternoon nap! I Know....party animals.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, is Amish land an official term? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still waiting for the shower door in our master bath so we're using the guest bath for now too. We're pretty sure the shower door people forgot about us though :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. All of our mirrors are builder grade. And now Nate won't let me rip them off the wall. Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! The shower curtain looks really cool and architectural.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics