Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF..I think

Oh man. We have been sooo busy this last week. I haven't even had time to finish the half a dozen posts I started. We have made about two dozen decisions, and are going to bed either exhausted...or not sleeping thinking about house stuff. We are so happy the weekend is here. Well, kind of. We have a to do list just as long.
Shit's getting real.

So partly to calm myself down. Here is a reminder.....


What we started with back in early 2011...


April 2012. Easter Sunday. The eve before ground breaking.

And two weeks ago.

Look for some updates next week. Or maybe just some photos of me pulling my hair out...


Have big weekend plans? 
Anyone else having a crazy August?....REMINDER it's not even half way through!

6 comments:

  1. Great reality check. Sometimes it's necessary to remind yourself of just how far you've come. It's a huge job you've undertaken, and it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month has been crazy for us too.
    I love going back and looking at construction pictures to see how far we've come. It's a great reminder on the days where you feel like nothing is happening, or things aren't happening as quickly as you'd like them to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have made HUGE progress in not very long!! I hope you have a good weekend (and date night tonight? Saw that on Twitter!)

    We're heading to a wedding tomorrow...hoping the rain holds off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you guys are at a standstill huh?! Things will pick up soon! Can't wait to see it as it progresses! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhh! it looks so good! Can't wait to hear back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kick myself for not blogging during the actual build. But I have NO CLUE how I would have done that. We worked at 8-5 at the darn day jobs and then worked on the house from 6-10....every stinking night. Hang in there! You're getting close-ish to done!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics