Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Favorite! Big news!

Happy Friday everybody! If you have been following me on Twitter  you have probably seen me tweeting about doing happy dances. Or if you are my instagram buddy (screenname: TrinaNiem) you may have already seen this celebration drink photo.


Celebration drinks.

Well, it is now official. I have accepted a new job! It's closer to home (I was driving 30 minutes each way). It's better pay. Better hours. Better opportunities.
I am sooo excited! Considering I interviewed months ago with this company (April!)....I also can relax, because it's been on my mind awhile!


And speaking of relaxing...That is just what I plan to do. We are headed out tonight for Chicago and will be boarding a plane bright and early to Mexico! My parents are taking us on a family vacation. Looking forward to relaxing on the beach and swimming with sea turtles!
And wearing this sweet old lady visor!

yes, that is leopard print.


And just a few pina colada's...Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Drink one for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That's wonderful. Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting, and I'm so happy for you! Now you can really relax and enjoy your vaca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Have fun on vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new gig and have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!! that's amazing and a life-changer for sure. You deserve to relax and enjoy many pina coladas ;).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am truly enjoying my stay whenever I open your blog:-) Thanks for always sharing a piece of your life. More power to you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics