Monday, August 1, 2011

MAIL'S HERE!

It's the mail, it never fails, it makes me wanna wag my taillllllll
I really hope someone else here knows what that jingle is from.

Scout is not impressed with legal documents.

The warranty deed and the title insurance have arrived from the attorney's office. We signed the papers a month or so ago but it takes awhile for things to get processed on both ends. 

I wish I could tell you more about this side of the land purchase process but honestly I just had to sign my name a few times. I was only in the attorney's office for 3 minutes.
We wrote the check for the land + a check for the fees to the attorney---it was easy as pie. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics