Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A reason why the creek is fancy

Do you have a brand of wine named after the creek in your back yard? 
Oh you don't? We do. 

The creek that runs through our property is called Bishop Creek. Some relatives of Adam started a winery a few years back and named the wine after the creek. The wines are super delicious. 

I'm a white wine girl. But honestly, the N. Red is my new favorite. 
We've been enjoying more than usual of it lately while pouring over house plans and the internet for inspiration. 

The actual winery is about an hour from where we live. So every time we head that way we stock up.

This is just one of our wine racks in the house. Full. And we are wine drinkers.

Are you a wine drinker? What is your favorite wine? 

The other brand I've been buying lately is the Cupcake Moscato. 
Sooo good and super cute for gifts!




p.s. this post is dedicated to my wine brother, I know you are reading this Mr.!

2 comments:

  1. GURL I am really craving some Cupcake Ries right about now (thanks to you)! Every time I go to Sam's Club I srsly buy a case and finish it in about two weeks. Do you think this is a problem?

    Now I have to visit you soony so I can look at layouts with you and drink that creek wine, nom nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wondered how Cupcake wines were. Good to know they are actually tasty! Have you tried Conundrum or Evolution? Both are white mixed varietals. Not too sweet, not too dry. A friend of my sister's who is a sommalier turned me on to them.
    p.s. I'm jealous of your creek. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics