Thursday, November 12, 2015

Dining Room Changes: Chevron Jute Rug

Hey guys! Have you noticed anything different around here? We have a new logo and a blog design thanks to my dear friend Brett. Take a look around, tell me if you see something off. We still have a few more tweaks to do, but I'm loving the new look.
I'm so excited about changes taking place in my dining room too. I found a great set of vintage school chairs earlier this summer (for a serious steal) that of course will get a makeover. We've also added a makeshift coffee station-- which is a whole post for another day. Today I'm sharing our beautiful new dining room rug. Natural Area Rugs sent us a great rug to review, and it gives our dining room a whole new look.


Rugs can either make or break your space. I had a large wool rug below our table before this, but the shape wasn't right, and the colors weren't holding up to the foot traffic. The base color was cream. What was I thinking putting a light color under my table?

The Benaras rug from Natural Area Rugs still has the creamy neutral color I like, but the dark color zig-zagged into the chevron pattern into it gives it warmth and a slight modern touch. I love the the natural look, without the beachy feel I see in most Jute rugs.


This rug is chunky, but not too chunky. And it doesn't seem to even shed that much after the first vacuum. 

Feels good on my tootsies too. It's jute, so it's not going to feel like cashmere under your toes, but it's not rough either. It's perfect for the dining room, we won't exactly be playing on the floor with Ben here. 

The prices are right at NaturalAreaRugs.com, free shipping, and a great selection of sizes and styles. I had a hard time narrowing it down to the perfect rug. I'll probably be ordering more once our basement is finished.
Benaras Jute Rug
Oh an you should probably follow Natural Area Rugs on Instagram they have FABULOUS 24 hour giveaways all the time. My friend Hollie even won one a few weeks ago! (bonus, they post cute doggie photos too!)

I was provided with a rug for review from Natural Area Rugs. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics