Friday, June 5, 2015

Summertime Fruit Spritzers: Vacation Every Day with Palm Breeze



You wouldn't guess it by this goofy Illinois weather, but summertime is here. One of the best parts of summer is hosting friends on our back covered deck. We have the perfect outdoor space and we make good use of it. It's especially great this year, because with Ben...we sure need a breather and a chance to relax in the evenings! We won't be going on vacation this year with our new little one. But we still need to unwind.

My favorite way to relax is on the back deck--with a cocktail in my hand.


I have a few go-to drinks for this summer. Palm Breeze is a brand new drink perfect for mixing--and pretending like you are on a tropical island without a care in the world. It's flavored malt beverage (FMB). Which basically means it’s an alcoholic drink made with a malt base, kind of like beer. They created it with women as their target customers!

I found it at my local liquor store; sold by the case, or just by the can. I chose to purchase the cans individually so I could try both flavors. Palm Breeze comes in Ruby Red Citrus and Pineapple Mandarin Orange. Each can was just over a buck a piece. Since I planned to make mixed cocktails with them...that's less than a buck a drink. Delicious...and easy on my wallet.


I created 2 different drinks. I wanted to keep them both easy...I have a baby...ain't nobody got time for making fancy drinks with 10 different mixers.


Ruby Red Fruit Spritzer serves 4

  • Palm Breeze Ruby Red Citrus (two cans)
  • 34 oz Tonic water 
  • Handful of fresh strawberries, sliced (even better if they are from your own garden!)


Muddled Pineapple Spritzer serves 2

  • Palm Breeze Pineapple Mandarin Orange (two cans)
  • Pineapple chunks muddled
  • Ice

They were both simple to make, inexpensive, and yummy. This beverage is for those who are: spontaneous, carefree, confident, social & stylish; loves to spend her free time hanging with her girlfriends; loves to travel, enjoys outdoor activities and tries to soak up the sun!
I will be enjoying a few more of these this summer....all the while dreaming up my next vacation. Happy Summer!

P.S. If you are in a big city check out the Palm Breeze Bar Events near you!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics