Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ben's Vintage Inspired Nursery: Preview

Ben's room is not done yet. Will it ever be done? Like the rest of our home, I'm sure I will always be changing out the decor and adding something else to the DIY list.

The BIG reveal will come super soon. Today we've got a few sneaky preview shots!


Way back in November I shared our nursery inspiration and a few flea market finds. We mostly stuck to our ideas, and added a few other items to the room.


We talked about how there wasn't really a theme in the room other than "cute old stuff we like". We pretty much stuck to our ideas, and even did a few DIYs in the room I can't wait to share with you...


More to come!

And, in case you missed it, BabyN's birth announcement on the blog!


3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see more! I love the blue and yellow. And I remember We Help Daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do! It was a gift from my Aunt with a few other old Golden books..it's really cute and funny too with how dated it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could have snuck a picture of him into this post, MOM!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics