Friday, October 3, 2014

It's a...

Scout was so excited to have a little brother he ran laps around the house...


My friend Lora came over one evening and fluffed up my hair and played photographer for us. We were glad to have someone snapping the photos, instead of using the self timer like last time for the pregnancy announcement.


Scout just wasn't great at cooperating for all the photos, as usual. But we still got a few cute ones with and without him.


He refused to look at the camera for all photos...

So then we ditched him and took a few mushy ones by ourselves...


And I will leave you with a sort of  'bump' photo.

We are super pumped to find out we are having a little boy. It's fun to plan and shop! I already have a plan for the nursery..and I've even picked up a few items for it. Can't wait to share!

We'll be back to regular house stuff very soon. Our computer is not really cooperating lately, so I've been using that as and excuse to be blog lazy. Oopsies.

Does your pet cooperate for photos?
What are you doing this weekend?
I'm heading to the Spoon River Drive with my mom and sister to get some flea market deals! So excited.

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so exciting! You all are too cute! Scout had best get his act together. He's got competition coming. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. He's going to get a run for his money!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Congrats you two. So happy for you! And those pics are just great. :)

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet sweet sweet! And no... our pets never take good photos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scout running with the balloons ... I have the tab open & I laugh every time I click it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! We're quite partial to boys around here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! Adorable pics! I love having a boy. This may sound weird, but it's like having your own little boyfriend. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha Chelsea. We are realllllly super excited to finally find out!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics