Thursday, October 23, 2014

Flea Market Finds: Fall Front Porch

If you've been reading this blog for awhile or you follow me on instagram, you have probably noticed I love getting a good bargain. I'm always up for a flea market or an estate sale. 

Today I'm sharing our Fall front porch decor. I used almost all items from sales and flea markets, and farmer's markets.


Fall front porch 2014.


I grabbed a piece of old barnwood scrap from our pile, and Adam helped me stencil on it. It took less than 10 minutes. I was going to go with something more Fall-like with "Harvest" etc, but then I figured a plain Welcome can be used for other seasons too.


I made this tie DIY wreath while catching up on my dvr one weekend. No tutorial needed. Just cut pieces of burlap (I used white and regular brown) to a wire wreath and finished! Very easy, but sort of messy with all the strings.


The pumpkins, Indian corn, and mums are from the local farmer's market.


(We had big plans to landscape this summer but we didn't get to it...Pretend there is beautiful stone landscaping, lush greenery, and rock instead of the cheapo mulch that's there now)....Next year I suppose....
The pumpkin and cat on a stick in the yard are from my Momma.  I will put these two away after Halloween next week, and then the rest of the porch will still be Thanksgiving appropriate. 


All of our decor, except the rug is either from an estate sale, flea market, farmer's market, or thrift store.

Here's the breakdown of how much everything was, and where it's from:


Basically $20 worth of decor, not counting the 10-15 bucks we probably spent on pumpkins and such. But I really just shopped my house for all the supplies I needed. I will most likely use all of these items for Christmas decorating too this year.

Do you decorate your front porch for Fall? 
Get anything good at any sales or flea markets lately?

P.S. We are in the middle of a redesign on the blog, so excuse the mismatched colors etc., it's slowly but surely getting there!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you weren't kidding about scoring some great finds! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with your new blog design! And I love your porch finds too. :)

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andi! We are making some fun changes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mess around when it comes to bargains :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this wreath and everything on the porch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to sit on that chair with a pumpkin on my lap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you would look great on that chippy chair holding a pumpkin! AND EATING AUTUMN MIX

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics