Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Busy Summer = No Good Excuse

Surprise! We are still alive! We have been soso very very super duper incredibly busy with projects--big and small, life changes, work, family stuff, fun summer parties, weddings, allllll the excuses we can come up with. Yes a good blogger would have a bunch of blog posts cued up for busy times like these but I do not.
Darn me. Honestly I don't have a good excuse, except we let life get in the way.

this is me this summer.
I'm exhausted just thinking of how busy our summer has been. I need a nap. But we have not stopped working on house stuff. The plus side to us being busy bees is that we have a million things to blog about. Oh no, we have not let you down. There is more to come at Let's Just Build a House blog!

We will fill you in soso soon. Here is what's coming very shortly on Let's Just Build a House:
  • Small teeny flea market flip-a-roni project
  • Mirror wall update
  • HUGE outdoor project crossed off our list
  • Entry way update
  • Something MAJOR crossed off our personal list of "2014 Do's"
  • More even bigger (and the most fun!) news!
I know we are being sneaky and not giving you many clues. We are rude like that. Guess you will have to check back soon! 

P.S. You can always keep in touch with me on Instagram! Add me!

11 comments:

  1. Mindy@OurDreamHouseDIYAugust 5, 2014 at 6:44 PM

    You can't leave us hanging like that!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're either pregnant or getting a puppy? I'm equally as excited for both. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Are you preggers?!!!!! OMG I have to know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah Whitney! You stinker. You will have to come back soon. I won't leave everyone hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michelle, they both sound equally exhausting!! Good try though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley@ashbeastyleAugust 6, 2014 at 2:26 PM

    dun dun dun!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics