Monday, December 16, 2013

Wantable November makeup box

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I was sent a November Wantable box to try out. I was so excited to get this box full of makeup. Wantable’s website boasts “4 to 5 full-sized premium makeup products, hand picked to perfectly match your preferences.”

First, Wantable asked me to fill out a makeup survey to figure out my makeup style. This was a positive. I felt like it would be able to read my tastes and send me items that worked with my complexion, needs, and be age appropriate too.

The survey was much longer than I thought it would be. It took me about 20 minutes to complete it. Now I know this sounds kinda long--but after filling it out I was pretty confident I would get to try makeup that I might pick for myself if I were browsing a makeup store.
I took the survey Friday. The box arrived on the following Monday.
It came with a little Thank you card from Wantable, and a sheet that listed each makeup with the price.

November 2013 Wantable Makeup Box
My box:
Girlactik Beauty Eye shadow in Timless: I’ve seen this brand around, but never tried it. The color is perfect. I see myself wearing this all the time with a little gold to lighten it up. Timeless is the perfect name! $19
Manna Kadar sheer glow highlighter: I'm a huge fan of using highlighters. I am on the search for a good all over luminizer/highlighter that I can wear alone on a good skin day. This is not it. I noticed no difference after I applied it to my face. I will gift it to my sister, maybe she will have better luck! $29
Michael Marcus Lipstick in Ann: I am a berry or a red girl, but I can do nudes sometimes too. This one is the perfect nude color for work. It seemed to stay on pretty well too. $24
Color Club Nail polish in Feverish: Color Club is one of my favorite brands already. I was pleased to get a color I don’t already own and looks good on for fall & winter months. This may be my new favorite. $9
Skin Instant Skin Tightener and Line Filler Sample: Although I do love this brand already (try their concealer!) I didn't notice much of a difference after using it a few days. I will continue to use it and maybe will get some results.



To sum it up. I liked 3/5 of the products. The other 2 are take it or leave it. I think the survey was in depth enough and the items did seem to be hand picked just for me. I think it’s a pretty good value as far as getting more in the box than you would if you bought each product separately at the store. You also get the option to try new items you may not try if you were just browsing the aisles!

I loved receiving this Wantable box. At $36 dollars a month, it's out of my budget to subscribe monthly. But a one time box for $40 every now and then, or as a gift seems doable.

How about this for confidence; If you aren't happy with your box, the company let’s you send it back and no questions asked. But, my guess is that doesn’t happen very often!
Thanks Wantable for letting me try out your November makeup box!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics