Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Next, on Let's Just Build a House blog

Excuse the lack of posts lately. Just like everyone else--the holidays make us 3x as busy!

I hope everyone had a great holiday. We did. This was the first year in my entire life I was not at my mom & dad's on Christmas morning--we celebrated over the weekend with my parents & sister.
It was weird, and I was kinda sad Christmas morning...but it was also wonderful to wake up in our very own home on Christmas day.

We have so much to share with you soon!

Some upcoming posts:

  • Kitchen reveal (finally..I know!)
  • Seating for the dining area for our fabulous DIY Farmhouse table
  • Our very first giveaway on the blog!
What was your favorite gift you gave or received? 
Did you celebrate Christmas early/late too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics