Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cabinets are hereeeeee

yep, that's all you get.
But that's all I get to see too. Those babies are wrapped up good, and have to stay that way until the floors are in. I really so much want to peak at them, but I am practicing my patience!

I will try and have more updates for you tomorrow. We are working our tails off every evening at the house after work. I never thought I would see the end of the dust. Sweeping. Sweeping. And more sweeping.
Last night the under-laminate went down. Almost time for hardwood!!


Are you bored every night from 5-10 p.m? We can put you to work...great pay!*





*beer, wine, pizza...unlimited......well kind of, I mean...we have a mortgage ya know.


8 comments:

  1. Oh boy. I don't miss those days at all. Not going to lie. I'm not sure how we did it. You're getting so close though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bike is a cute addition to the photo! I can't wait to see them up in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get there! Can't wait to see it all coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tease! I think I'm excited as you guys are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! cabinets! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see them (unwrapped, of course)!
    I know what you mean about long days, we've been putting in a few ourselves. I can finally start to see a light at the end of the tunnel though. You guys are getting closer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh you are getting there! I can't wait to see them, either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How painful to have them there but not be able to peek!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics