Friday, April 6, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

I love Easter!
  1. I get to see my family.
  2. It means Spring is here!
  3. Candy.
  4. Easter Dresses.
  5. Easter basket hunt***
***Although my sister and I are both technically adults---My mother puts together a huge treasure hunt for our Easter baskets each year. The basket hunt consists of clues and singing Easter tunes in our PJ's--usually at grandma's or a neighbor's house...and sometimes running around in public in Easter bonnets & PJs. Last year my sister, Adam & I had to drive through the timber on my dad's golf cart. Anything for that basket! 


And now I leave you with a few Easter photos for your entertainment.

2010 "Easter bonnets"


Matching tie-dye Little Mermaid sweatshirts & amazing dollhouse brought by the Easter bunny.
Early 90's.

No, that is not young Sally-Jesse Raphael. That is yours truly, stylin'.




Does your family have any goofy Easter traditions? 
Did your parents force you to wear the fugliest glasses ever as a child?  How about stone washed jeans? 
What is your favorite Easter candy? Robins eggs FTW!

Everyone have a Happy Easter weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. Sally-Jesse Raphael! LOL!!! This sounds like so much fun! My brother and I usually still get Easter baskets, but we don't have to work for them. ;)

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe I wore those glasses ugh. Happy Easter!

      Delete
  2. I think of you & our beloved Lancaster 31 every time the Easter candy hits shelves! Hope you started your candy binge early this year, bb.

    <3 Nance

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still get an easter basket?! My parents and I need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures!!! We have never done an Easter hunt! I'm missing out. We would get gifts, but they would be on the table.... not hiding behind the bushes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Easter too! I loved all of your pictures, pretty sure I rocked the matching Little Mermaid lunchbox in school. Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please comment and tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin
Web Analytics